Have you read about my Kids birthday party and the fun we had with the Interplay Pirate party kit yet!? If not, Please read http://www.mummyandthecuties.com/?p=1748.
So, the Craft party was brought up to the full speed by the Interplay Treasure Box Party kit
- 6 Heart boxes
- 6 Assorted charms
- Pots of paint (2 colours, Purple and Pink)
- 6 Lengths of stretch cord
- 6 Paint brushes
- 6 Sheets of tissue paper
- Self-adhesive jewels
- Instructions for supervising adult
- Beads (4 colours)
The Interplay Treaure party kit is a lot different from the Pirate Party kit. The Heart shaped treasure box was made of cardboard (which is a bit disappointing for me honestly when compared to the Plastic made Pirate party chest). But it is sturdy and strong enough to tolerate the pressure it might get from the little hands. The charms and the beads were really beautiful though, and well made. It is targeted mainly for the girls and Recommended for ages 5 years and over.
There are only two colour paints supplied in the Treasure box – pink and Purple. Though the girls were a bit jealous about the boys having 4 different colours for their Pirate chest, they didn’t complain about it. In fact, they were very happy about the beads and charms. The only thing you should just be prepared is, Never show all the charms in the group and ask them to choose. All you have to do is just distribute the charms to the little girls. That’s been the only way, if you want to play a safe game and to ensure that you have a party that does not end up in disappointments. Luckily, this time, I have acted smart and had it sorted out.
The little girls had great fun and they did prove that they are more artistic than the boys. :), The treasure boxes were beautifully painted and decorated with the gems. I just fell in love with the one below.
The Party kits are definitely perfect for the home party and would keep the kids entertained for hours. The party was very peaceful than expected except for a few ” ah… I would love to have that”!… Hmm… Can I have a go on the paint pot first!, Oh! he is not letting me use the paint!”. Luckily I had mums and dads helping out so I could spend time in getting the food and other stuffs ready for the dinner and the party.
The Interplay Pirate Party kit and the Treasure box kit saved me loads of times I didn’t have to look out for a party hall, party Entertainer and ofcourse there is no fear of ” How I could make the return gifts the best?!”. The kids were very happy about their return gifts and I am sure they are still kept preciously at their home.
Here is my little Cutie – the Birthday girl who turned to “terrible” two and her Birthday Cake :). The truth is I was trying to bake a Rose shaped Cake but a minute of my distraction slightly overcooked the cake :(. So we lost the rose shape and had to plan a different decoration. However, after all the effort and the mess, the Cake DID taste yummy and was finished in NO time 🙂
The Treasure Box Party costs £19.99 from Interplay UK If you think of a return gift that would be kept preciously just like a treasure by the little ones and given the reason that, you get a treasure chest decorated with Gems and keeps some jewels secretly for the price you pay, I feel it is worth the price. Only thing, I could still think of is, The box could have been made of Plastic just how like the Pirate chest is.
- 59We were lucky to review a few of the Interplay party kits in the past, including Pirate Party Kit , Treasure party kit and Interplay Pony Party kit – Mad about Ponies Party. And there was another chance to review Interplay Fairy Princess party kit. Most of the Party kits at interplay are…
- Review: Birthday Party?! Bored of searching for the Party entertainer?! Try the Interplay Party Kits.58Two things I am always frightened of - Term holidays and Kids Birthday parties. Both of them involve keeping the kids engaged for hours and if they are hyperactive like Miss M, then you are for sure up for toasting. Both my Children are spring born and just on the…
- 47Parties - Though they are too tiring for mums (and dads), I agree, parties are so much fun (definitely for the kids). But there is so much to be done as you plan - the hall, food, party activities, return gifts etc, etc. And obviously, anyone would love to bring…
- 35We are never bored with spending time on Arts and Crafts. I feel it is a great way of making the children to concentrate on something and achieve some fruitful time. So, When I was asked if we would be interested in reviewing the Festival Jewellery set from Interplay, I…