We were lucky to review a few of the Interplay party kits in the past, including Pirate Party Kit , Treasure party kit and Interplay Pony Party kit – Mad about Ponies Party. And there was another chance to review Interplay Fairy Princess party kit.
Most of the Party kits at interplay are aimed to entertain 6 children and so the Princess Party kit. It comes with everything you need for a perfect Princess party – The Tiara, the magical glowing wand and the amazingly smooth and powerful fairy wings.
The kit contains all the items needed to create your own Fairy Princess Accessories. Perfect and beautiful, all pinkish for those adorable pink lovers.
- Princess tiaras x 6
- Fairy wings x 6
- Lilac organza ribbon (6 x 1m)
- Fairy wand handles x 6
- Marabou feathers x 24
- Sheet of star shaped stickers (for fixing feathers)
- Sheets of fun stickers x 6
- Large self-adhesive sparkle jewels x 50
- Small self-adhesive sparkle jewels x 100
- Colour instruction booklet
The Stickers and Gems are enough to be shared among 6 children and takes about 30 – 45 minutes to finish all the accessories. It’s no glue, no mess as even the feathers can be attached using the self adhesive stars. But, Honestly, the Gems and stickers aren’t sticky enough so they fell off too quickly :(. I felt, there can be a better adhesive to keep me away from searching for glue.
But the girls were generally happy about their creations and had a great time. The Interplay Fariy Princess Party kit is available to buy from Interplay at the price of 24.99 which I felt is expensive for the product and its contents. A price around 16.99 would have been a bargain price so look out for Christmas deals. Sure, they will help you bring your party expenses down. Here is the princesses at Mummy and the Cuties with their Tiara. Sorry, no picture of DD’s friend as I am not allowed to 🙂 but she happily took another 2 set to share with her sisters, So it was a very happy play date.
Disclaimer: We were sent a Fairy Princess party kit from Interplay for our honest opinion. All the views expressed in the review are the results of our personal experience.
- 59Have you read about my Kids birthday party and the fun we had with the Interplay Pirate party kit yet!? If not, Please read https://www.mummyandthecuties.com/?p=1748. So, the Craft party was brought up to the full speed by the Interplay Treasure Box Party kit And the Interplay Treasure Box Party kit…
- 56Parties - Though they are too tiring for mums (and dads), I agree, parties are so much fun (definitely for the kids). But there is so much to be done as you plan - the hall, food, party activities, return gifts etc, etc. And obviously, anyone would love to bring…
- Review: Birthday Party?! Bored of searching for the Party entertainer?! Try the Interplay Party Kits.39Two things I am always frightened of - Term holidays and Kids Birthday parties. Both of them involve keeping the kids engaged for hours and if they are hyperactive like Miss M, then you are for sure up for toasting. Both my Children are spring born and just on the…
- 35We are never bored with spending time on Arts and Crafts. I feel it is a great way of making the children to concentrate on something and achieve some fruitful time. So, When I was asked if we would be interested in reviewing the Festival Jewellery set from Interplay, I…