- A new fast way of naming all your belongings!
- A personalised stamp usable on fabric, metal, wood & some plastics.
- No more sewing or ironing on labels. No more losing
- your pencil case or P.E. kit!
- Now you can just stamp everything!
- Transparent block for accurate, easy positioning.
- The ink will last wash after wash.
So that Explains everything Why this Stamp is so Unique and just perfect for back to School and indeed it proves everything. The Stamping was fun, quick and perfect. DD loved the way I was doing the naming in no time and wanted to have a go. But I need to make her read the instructions and let her know that the Ink is not suitable for children and she is indeed a very understanding child. And she could now hardly wait for her time to do the Stamping. The Transparent Block helps you position accurately as you can see through it.
The Ink dries quickly on cloths and any fabric material, takes a bit more time on Plastic and other polished surfaces. So you need a little patience and bit more careful while you are naming the water bottle and school bag like things. For a long life, the Ink pad is better kept in the protective wrap it came with.
I have also tested it on the coats, PE kit, Tie and winter hat for about 3 weeks now and ink stays longer and stronger and hasn’t faded yet. So it is worth the money and definitely saves your time.
The Ink Pad costs 10£ and each stamp costs 8£. With Christmas coming soon, It will be a perfect personalised Christmas Gift for any little one and mum a bit of time and keep her away from Sewing. Have fun Stamping from Stamptastic.
- Why I’m excited about labelling (kidsrecipesandorganisedchaos.wordpress.com)