Finally, Summer is here…..Yes?????!!! No!!!??? Kind of!!?? Well, atleast we are almost there and who would say no to the chilled drinks!? To get us ready for summer, Character sent the “Chill Factor Chill and Drink Bottle” to try.
We have tried and tested a lot of products from Character including Little Live Pets, Shimmer and Sparkle bracelets and Peppa Pig Weebles. Character has a huge collection and range of products to keep the little ones entertained and ChillFactor Chill&Drink bottle is the new addition to the exciting collections.
The concept is very simple – “Chill your drinks in seconds”
The product should be disassembled and washed before first use – and yes definitely good to follow after every use :). Assembling and disassembling is quite simple. And to start with, the water bag should be kept in the freezer for 4-6 hours and ofcourse after every use too. The bottle can take upto 600ml of drink but not to be used with carbonated drinks and the maximum temperature is 60°C for any drink.
Best things about ChillFactor Chill&Drink Bottle:
- The drink is chilled and ready to drink within 30 seconds.
- The bottle changes it’s colour from pink to purple as the drink chills down.
- The lid, Top ring, bottom ring and the washer are dishwasher safe – Top rack only. The silicon outer bottle and the freezing pack is hand wash only
- The bottle is BPA free – As a mum you might have heard a lot about this recently.
- You can either Sip your drink or enjoy it with the straw.
Limitations of ChillFactor Chill&Drink Bottle:
- Not to be used with carbonated drinks
- The freezing pack should be kept in the freezer for atleast 4 hours before every use.
Here’s a little video we have put together for you to have a quick idea on ChillFactor Chill & Drink bottle.
ChillFactor chill& Drink bottle can be purchased from Character Online, Amazon and other major retailers. It is suitable from age 3 and available in Pink and blue. View the other products inChillFactor range here
Disclaimer: We have received a sample to do an honest review. All opinions are our own.
- 33We have a few favourite hobbies at home and one of them is collecting nail paints and decorating our nails whenever we feel bored and not feeling like playing games and actually - when we feel like doing nothing. To feed our Hobby and make it more fun, Character Online sent…