I am so addicted to perfumes. The one thing I loved and still loving more is perfumes. And besides the fragrance, the other thing that attracts me is the creatively designed perfume bottles. I know you would agree with me that you would be so tempted to try the fragrance that comes in an elegant bottle.
To add to the collection of fragrances and those uniquely designed bottles, Beauty Base is introducing DaliA by Salvador Dali, Exclusive to Beauty Base. When it comes to perfumes, I am one happy shopper at Beauty Base, where I can get wide variety at all price ranges.
DaliA is delightfully fresh and comes in an ultra-chic pastel pink bottle, beautifully designed and perfectly coloured that reflects a great degree of modernity. It has a fruity floral fragrance and perfectly describes the feminine nature.
The one thing I should really mention here is, as it is an Eau de Toilette, the fragrance doesn’t stay for the whole day and you might need few more sprays to keep you refreshing, more of a perfect summer fragrance. But, as we enjoy the lovely sunshine through the hottest days, I don’t see it as a minus. With the attractive bottle which is elegantly designed and the delegate fragrance smell, DaliA would be a prefect gift for any Girlfriend, wife and even Mums.
For people who are interested in knowing the details of DaliA:
- Olfactory family: fruity floral
- Perfumer creator: Fabrice Pellegrin – Firmenich
- The top note is generous and sparkling. The bursting liveliness of kumquat magnifies a duo of colourful fruit: crisp pomegranate textured by juicy raspberry.
- The crystalline floral middle note unveils extraordinarily charming femininity, at once impish and ethereal. The smooth aromas of mock orange and tender-noted peony are enlivened by a bold green tea accord.
- In the base note, precious woods – cedar and rosewood – envelop the trail in a desirable, milky veil. Its sensuality is accentuated with the tenderness of white musks.
- An endearing and subtle Eau de Toilette, like a scented caress of zesty sensuality.
To get regular updates from Beauty Base,
Follow Beauty Base on Twitter at https://twitter.com/BeautyBaseLtd
Find them on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beauty-Base/320009824754394
Watch their YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/BeautybaseLtd
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of DaliA for the purpose of this review. All opinions are my own.