Mummy and the Cuties love travelling. And I have to admit, I have a habit of carrying almost the whole wardrobe every time when we are out and about and imagine how much I would carry for all four of us. !!!!!! Though, honestly I am trying to improve my Skills of packing, it seems to take quite longer to acquire that skill. So, While I am learning it, I am still in need of a huge baggage for our travel anywhere.
So, When I have got the opportunity to review the Thule Chasm bag I was more pleased and was requested by hubby not to have it as an additional baggage but try to have it as the Main and if possible One and Only baggage to carry! Hmm… Hard for me though!. Well, only between you and Me, I have decided not to grant his wish! But I really felt pity on him as the poor gentleman is the one who is going to carry the bags all the way for us as I could imagine how heavy the bag would be after everything is stuffed in !
This Chasm bag is available in 5 different sizes you would like and in 5 different colours. With a wide mouth opening and removable backpack straps these rugged, weather resistant duffels are your go-to gear hauler for any adventure and even if you have a casual family outing. This is the Usual duffel bag but Thule has made it special with some unique features that would definitely get your attention. The Mesh bag keep the duffel tidy when not in use and comes with a handle to ease carrying it.
Thule bags are outstanding and stands unique with the features that anyone would like to have in their travel bag.
- wide mouth opening make it easy to pack and easy to get to your gear.
- Side access make it easy to reach the main compartment from any angle
- Duffel straps stow cleanly along the side of the duffel.
- Straps quickly convert the bag from a backpack to a duffel.
- Durable, water proof tarpaulin fabric stands up on its own for easy packing but easily folds for storage.
- Internal mesh pockets keep your gear organized.
- External compression straps prevent bag contents from falling to the bottom of the bag when in backpack mode.
- Padded bottom cushions your gear from the ground.
- Locking zippers deter thieves (lock sold separately).
- Exterior stash pocket stores small items.
If you go for Large and x-large, it might be a perfect bag for your long term holiday with just one bag for everything. And if you are just out for the weekend on an adventure you have the Small and Extra Small to meet your needs. It was very easy to access the things through the side access without messing up the whole bag as I knew where I have kept what. The Locking Zippers are perfect to keep your wallet and other valuables locked while you are away from your bag. Please note, it does not come with the lock but can be purchased. The small Mesh pockets holds your little things safely and one of the pockets can be accessed from outside without having to open the whole external zip.
The another outstanding feature of the Duffel is the shoulder straps that converts the duffel into a backpack. The straps are easy to attach with the help of the metal clips so there is no fuss around it.
Overall, it is a perfect bag for your holiday whether it is a weekend outing or a 2 weeks holiday or even a month of adventure. Head over to Thule to explore more exciting products from Thule and more information about the Chasm Duffel bag.