“I thought I was the only Mum who always carry a big (Changing) Bag, but I am happy to see yours is MUCH bigger than mine. But until you opened it, I never thought it could be a great changing bag as well….”
This is how the conversation started with the another mum on our Malta flight. Then I had to tell her the flashback to justify why I carry a bigger bag rather than having one of my own and a separate one as a change bag.
I am a mum who would never forget to get the change bag when I am out, but always forget to take my handbag with me. Not once, but many times. And one fine day, there was an incident that I managed to take both from home, but returned home only with the change bag!!!!! Luckily, the lovely people at the event kept it safe and I could collect it later! Though I was lucky enough to retrieve my handbag, I was sure that it is never going to be the same all the time.
Listening to my moaning and how awful I felt after that incident, the lovely people at Mia Tui have asked me if I would like to review one of their super promising and stylish Minnie Amelie bag. I chose the Plum, something different from the usual black, brown and white.
What’s my first impression on Minnie Amelie!
A bag that is designed with both style and practicality in mind.
- I love bigger sized handbags. I need them now. Something to keep a set of changing dress just in case if my recently potty trained little one has an accident, one or two nappies just in case, water bottle, Purse, my Makeup, snacks, juice… You list it and everything on your list, you will surely find them in my bag. So Minnie Amelie checked its first requirement.
- It is an award winning bag and proudly holds the Gold trophy from Mother & Baby and Silver from practical parenting and pregnancy.
- A lot of colours and fabrics to choose from
- Multiple Pockets. You have a provision for anything and everything in Minnie Amelie and you will never run out of Space.
- It comes with coordinating clutch bag. It is up to you to decide what you would use this clutch bag for. In here, it is a prestigious bag for Miss S and she proudly takes it when we are out and about as she thinks she has a matching handbag to Mums’ though I would love to use it for my Purse, notepad and mobile on School run.
- And Extra, Extra Plus – there is a PVC bag ideal to keep your Make-up. And it comes very handy while you fly and has to go through the security check with your 100ml liquids.
- AND it is waterproof inside and out and easy to clean. Just imagine the mess any changing bag could get into, you will then know why it is essential to have this feature.
- After everything is stuffed in, though my handbag looks like a full term pregnant lady, it is still a stylish and beautiful bag just as that beautiful pregnant woman.
Excuse the mess, but please remember it is a Mum’s bag! 🙂
You can use Minnie Amelie however you like. It can be your work bag, a travel bag and most importantly for a Mum like me, an All-in-one baby changing bag.
What is included in Minnie Amelie:
Included with the Minnie Amelie:
- 1 Clear internal bag with hand strap
- 1 Matching Clutch Bag with hand strap
- 2 Water bottle holders – I use one as my Coffee Mug holder! I am allowed to do that. Isn’t it”?
- Key clip – Quite useful for me as I got into a rather upsetting habit of misplacing the keys somewhere and then look for it all the time.
- Phone pocket – Again, something I loved so I know where my phone is now, regardless of how small or big the bag is.
- Pen holder – I don’t use it much, but there is always a pen awaiting there just in case.
- Hands free shoulder strap for both the main and the clutch bag. – I am sure any mum would love it.
- Pink Interior
- Size W39cm, D14cm, H32cm
- Material – Outer Ultra Soft Faux Leather and Interior PU coated Nylon – Pink
MiaTui had thought about every woman and designed a bag for everything. It is basically a “Bag for all occasions”. If you are looking for a much larger bag, Amelie is waiting for you to serve you better and if you would need a much smaller bag for the school run, you have “Lottie!”.
Each bag is designed with lots of thoughts to do its purpose in the best way. I definitely love my Minnie Amelie and can’t go out without her now. Toddler group, Day out, trip and tour, events and press days Minnie Amelie is always been me just carrying everything for me and my children.
How would you use your Minnie Amelie? However you decide to, I bet you will not be disappointed. And here is a 15% discount to all my lovely readers on your next purchase at MiaTui.
Disclaimer: I received the Minnie Amelie bag free of charge for a honest review to let my lovely readers know how I feel about this product. All opinions are my own.