Being out and about quite often means it’s not only water and drink that we carry away but also snacks. Few weeks before, we were given an opportunity to try Snackeez Snack and Drink cup.
This is a new solution to carry your snacks and drinks in one go and has received tremendous appreciation from our friend’s and family circle. It has a plastic glass at the bottom and cup with a lid at the top and there is a straw to sip your drink. Brightly coloured and easy to hold, the tight seal keeps food fresh and will prevent spills on any trip.
Features of Snackeez:
- 16 oz. drink cup with an 8 oz. snack cup
- Hinged flip-top lid snaps securely shut to keep snacks fresh
- Non-slip grip
- Top-rack, dishwasher-safe
The Straw goes until the bottom of the glass so there is no left over/unreachable drinks :). It is protected with a small seal that it won’t come out from the top. We found it greatly useful for DD1’s Badminton classes.
For more excitement
For avid fans, licensed Snackeez will arrive in early autumn with Frozen, Shopkins and Star Wars available for kids (and big kids) to collect.
During April, join the
#WhatsinyourSnackeez Campaign on Twitter and tell us about that drink and snack you carry in your Snackeez.
What we liked
- Easy way to carry the snack and drink in one cup
- Non slip and doesn’t leak.
- The Snack and Drink is enough for a 4 year old and even for my 10 year old.
- Attractive colours
- Dishwasher safe
What could be improved:
- The straw could have been provided with a small cap so the whole content is properly sealed all the time. If it is not carefully placed in the car, it slips down and leaks through the straw and with kids it is hard to make them perfect.
Snackeez is recommended for aged 8 and over but can be very well used for a 4 year old and DD2 was very happy about it. Priced at approximately £9.99, Snackeez can be bought from major retailers and Amazon.
Disclosure: We have received a sample in return for the honest review.
- 30Finally, Summer is here.....Yes?????!!! No!!!??? Kind of!!?? Well, atleast we are almost there and who would say no to the chilled drinks!? To get us ready for summer, Character sent the "Chill Factor Chill and Drink Bottle" to try. We have tried and tested a lot of products from Character including Little Live Pets, Shimmer…