I am always on the look out for something that would keep my kids busy and keep them away from the TV. Honestly, I get so upset and blame myself when they see them watching TV without having any other options to engage them. Obviously, it is not their fault and neither mine, but with the weather being so uncooperative and having less options to play outside, they always need some indoor activities to keep them occupied and if not the only other options they have are TV and gadgets.
So, When we got a review opportunity from Interplay to try their New My Style range, the Super Loop Bands, I was very pleased.
The Box contains
- 125 Silicone Loops ( 5 Coloured – Pink, Blue, yellow, Purple and Orange)
- 5 Metal ‘S’ Clips
- A 12 page instruction manual that has very clear step by step instructions with pictures.
The child might need a grown up’s help to start the looping from the clip. So, I had to sit with Miss S to begin the craft and guided her through a few steps. But it is really easy to pick up.
- You start with the chosen colour loop from the hook.
- Just insert the loop in the clip and then make a ‘C’ shape.
- Take the next colour loop and insert into the previous loop through both ends to form another C.
- Continue this until you reach the desired length and finish the bracelet at the Clip again.
- You can mix and match the colours as you wish and make a colourful bracelet.
For a little hand, there is enough of pieces to make 5 Bracelets and even Mum had a go as I could resist it. The Super Loop Bands is priced at £9.99 at Interplay and for a quality time away from TV, It is worth the price.
Let’s get creative