As you have seen from my previous posts, Thule is a Brand who stands out and cracks the best way to make your travel comfortable. It is a great Travel companion. Thule products can travel with you everywhere with no obligations and guarantees you a safe and comfortable journey. Sometimes, It is just not only for you, but for your little ones too.
One such product, that is about to be released soon from Thule is the “Thule Ride Along Mini”. And, it promises to be the best solution to commute with your little ones. May be one such thing is the School runs (As far as you have just two to drop off 🙂 ).
The Thule RideAlong Mini is a front-mounted child bike seat desgined to be very safe and easy to use. The design and functionality simplifies daily commuting as well as bike adventures for the whole family. Thule RideAlong Mini is the latest addition to Thule’s growing product category “Active With Kids” that simplify life for active parents.
The picture just explains how safe and comfortable this product would be for your children.
Thule RideAlong Mini’s Key Features:
- The adjustable, padded 5-point harness provides maximum safety and a custom fit.
- The childproof safety buckle with large buttons quickly secures the child
- The single-hand adjustable foot straps and foot rests allow for convenience and flexibility as the child grows.
- The seat has a soft handle bar for the child to place the hands on during the ride, which doubles as a convenient carrying handle
- The detachable, water-resistant padding is machine washable and reversible offering two color options
- The seat mounts/dismounts from the bike in seconds thanks to the slam lock fixation to the quick release bracket and the seat´s integrated release handle
- Correct mounting of the seat is indicated via an integrated safety indicator on the quick release bracket
- The universal quick release bracket fits bikes with both normal and ahead stems
- The seat is lockable to the bike thanks to an integrated lock
- Meets stringent safety standards (DIN EN 14344); TÜV approved.
Thule Ride-Along Mini is developed according to the EN/ISO standards with a max 15 kg weight limit. It is recommended for children from 9 months up to 3 years old with the requirements that the child needs to be old enough to safely sit in the seat with a helmet on during the entire ride.
When can you buy!?
And wait! I know you couldn’t wait to get ready for the Bike adventure 🙂 Thule RideAlong Mini will be available in store as of April 2015 and Watch this space for a Review from Mummy and the Cuties.