I love cooking from scratch at least once a day and I have to admit, I am very poor in restricting the number of vessels I would use to prepare just one meal. So, I am always happy to have a plenty of vessels to help me get going with my cooking.
To add my Kitchen treasure, Ozeri recently approached me to see if I would be interested in reviewing one of their Green Earth Frying Pans. Hearing that the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world’s first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals, I was more interested to review it on Mummy and the Cuties.
Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan Features:
- Utilizes GREBLON ceramic – an ultra-safe ceramic coating from Germany which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free (no heavy metals or chemicals).
- Innovative textured pan surface delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable, heavy-gauge pure aluminium with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant silicon coated handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
More than me, Hubby loved the concept of Less oil. The pan is heavy, but not too heavy to handle. The quality is proved in every bit of the Pan with well made pan, handle and bolts. I could feel how Sturdy it is to hold without a shake of the handle.
The textured surface promotes the Nonstick quality, though sometimes I have noticed the pattern printed on the Pancakes:). It is very easy to clean and sometimes looks like it doesn’t need any more clean after a spotless cooking. I have done quite a few experiments with the pan, cooking Omlette, Prawn Curry and Pan Cake Etc. No sticky, smelly dishes. Just what you would highly expect from a Nonstick Pan.
With the proper care, this pan should hopefully last longer. I wish it was Dishwasher Free but as with other Nonstick Pans I have heard of, it is not. But with the easy, clean, It is highly convincing its purposes in my Kitchen and Most loved. It would be the perfect Nonstick Pan you would expect to have in your as well.
The Green Earth Pan is available in 3 different sizes – 20cm, 26cm and 30cm for your convenience and choice. With Chemical free coating and less oil usage, this is guaranteed for a healthy cooking. You can buy the Green Earth Frying Pan from Amazon UK.
Disclaimer: I received a sample for a honest review. All the opinions are my own.