Movie night with Pizza is something we fancy all time at Mummy and the Cuties. Friday night is usually the one described above. We make our own Pizza during the school holidays, however, though it turns out always delicious, it never looked as good as the one you get from the restaurents until we learnt to make proper Pizza with Dad.
When Dad got the opportunity to make your own Pizza, I was always awaiting a chance for myself and happily accepted the invitation to make my own Pizza at the revamped restaurent at Fulham road Pizza Express. It is just not for us, Pizza express is inviting guests to make their own Pizza at a private Pizza making class /Adults Pizza Making party with a PizzaExpress chef and then enjoy it with a glass of prossecco. You pay just 21.95 per guest, a rather different dinner party that you should think of.
The ambience at the restaurent was great! It was spacious, well seated and efficiently lightened (just enough even for a Romantic Pizza dinner) and shined with the new Pizziaolo kitchen space and the new bar. The renovated venue draws inspiration from two Fulham historical characters– designer and potter, William De Morgan and explorer and naturalist, William John Burchell. Set over two floors, the revamped restaurent features a warm, dark wood panelling on the walls and stands outwith a mix of marble and wood tables.
Chef John and host Maria was very friendly and made us all feel comfortable. After being treated with the ever so tempting dough balls and presseco, we headed to the kitchen to make our own Pizza. Chef John was giving us a demo on how to make the prefect Pizza. Shortly after, we started to practise the perfect patting, tossing and rolling to make our own Pizza.
There were a few competitions to get motivated and to find the best Tosser, Best Pizza and few more. I was so proud to win the best Pizza Award 🙂
Simple steps to make the perfect Pizza:
- Either make your own Pizza Dough or if you prefer to make it simple, most supermarkets sell Pizza Dough. I usually refer this recipe from the food network food network to make our own.
- We used the Rice based flour to create a non- sticky surface and gently press the Pizza dough from the sides leaving the centre to the last.
- Toss it to get rid of the flour and gently pat the ends while tossing to stretch the dough.
- grease the pan and place the stretched dough, then gently raise the sides around the pan to make a raised surface.
- Coat with sauce and then top it up with your chosen toppings along with cheese.
- Bake it at 250 deg C for around 17 min for perfect result.
Here is my prefectly baked Pizza that won the best Pizza award
While the Pizza was in the oven getting ready, we enjoyed anothe round of delicious dough balls and prosseco in the great ambience of Fulham road Pizza Express restaurent with many other bloggers.
You can follow PIZZAEXPRESS TWITTER account for more details about the events and offers.PizzaExpress Fulham is located at 895 Fulham Road, Fulham, London SW6 5HU.