- You search for your phone endlessly and finally get tired and feels like needing a wee, rush into the toilet just to find your phone sinking in the toilet bowl
- You planned a day out. Rather than having an usual tie back hair and little moisturiser to cover up your dry skin, you decide to have a little make up, but then end up finding your make up kit half empty and especially that Broken Lip Stick with nothing sticking out.
- You mop the entire house, very determined to finish it and you proudly turn to see the job well done just to find a spill at the place where you started your cleaning….. To Be Continued
- You accidentally turned up at the play school with your white jumper just to find out that they decided to have the messy play with colourful paints to explore.
- You end up buying a child’s toothpaste every week because your bathroom is being extensively decorated with tooth paste.
- You are done with the hectic shopping and let hubby do the billing, happily back home and ready to arrange your shopping and end up having an argument with hubby for buying so many items that you really didn’t want to buy!? – Who knows the real shopper here?
- You have set up an alarm for an early start and have a wonderful start of nearly smashing your phone for promptly waking you up a little (lot) late.
- And one day when you have to Google standing upside down to find out how to bring your rotated display on your laptop screen to its original position.
- The highlight of all, There is someone scolding you at the other end of the phone for dialling 999 and speaking in a baby language that they don’t understand!
But above all, you feel so empty when all the above stopped happening and your little ones turn up to be the grown up kids. No matter what and how busy you find yourself, there is lots to enjoy each and every moment of your parenthood.
Please do comment about the most funniest moment of yours as a Parent.