We have a few favourite hobbies at home and one of them is collecting nail paints and decorating our nails whenever we feel bored and not feeling like playing games and actually – when we feel like doing nothing.
To feed our Hobby and make it more fun, Character Online sent us the Easy Nails Nail Spa to try.
The Easy Nails Nail Spa is quite easy to use as the name says and looks more cool and does the coolest job. More than looking for an accurate and perfectly painted nails, we enjoy having fun with Nail Spa.
The Nail Spa comes in one big unit with two nail varnishes and 3 brush heads. There is also some glitter and stickers to decorate. There is an adjustable holder that holds the bottle and since it is adjustable, any bottles you have at home (Ofcourse only Nail paints please) can be used with the unit.
It needs 3 AA batteries which is unfortunately not included in the pack, I always find it as a disappointing point with toys that need batteries as you can not straightaway start playing with it.
- You start by inserting the Brush in the Brush holder.
- Switch on the Easy Nails Nail Spa
- Place your chosen Nail paint bottle in the bottle holder
- Using the “Bottle holder adjuster”, adjust the bottle height so the brush dips into the bottle content.
- Place your finger on the Finger placement
- Using the Pink button, dip the brush in the bottle
- while positioning your finger, start painting by pressing the purple button.
- Keep adjusting the finger as the brush moves and paints your finger.
Decorate further with glitters and gems.
We have put down a little video for you to understand how the Easy NailSpa works. Hope it helps.
Easy Nails Nail Spa is priced around £30 and available to buy from character online and other major toy stores and superstores. Easy Nails Nail Spa from Character Online