- Do you have a someone at home who is mad about Science Museum!?
- Are your children go crazy about Easter Egg Hunt or something similar!?
- A family day out on an adventure or a movie time at home: which one is your family favourite?
Did you answer Yes for the first two and an adventurer? Then, read on….
I have something very exciting for you and your family to make an adventurous day out that could win prizes.
Wondering what it is!? Here is a brief to catch up quickly…..
Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery, the new gallery launching in the Science Museum this October. The gallery has been designed to help encourage children and adults alike to be more curious and ignite a passion for the sciences. It will be more hands-on than ever before and should attract a lot of interest.
Wondroid is a friendly robot built by engineers at energy provider, Statoil. Unfortunately, he has lost some of his robot body parts and he needs your help to find his missing parts.
How to enter:
To enter the competition, families in locations where Statoil’s offices are based, these are London, Aberdeen and Great Yarmouth, should simply visit the Statoil webpage: http://www.energyrealities.org/heroes-of-tomorrow/ where they can download a free app to their mobile device and watch the story unfold with Wondroid in any one of the three Statoil based locations.
To enter the competition, please visit: http://www.energyrealities.org/heroes-of-tomorrow/ where you will be taken to http://www.wondroidchallenge.com/.
Providing a perfect opportunity to explore the great outdoors, families will need to visit three science-themed landmarks in London. In retracing Wondroid’s steps, children will enjoy moving from one landmark to another in a scavenger hunt for the modern age. Everyone who helps piece Wondroid back together again will automatically be entered into a prize draw to win tickets to a private view in opening week of the gallery, as well as a host of other wonderful Wonderlab prizes. The competition closes on 28th September 2016 and the competition terms and conditions are available at this link.…
- Ten (10) 1st prize winners will receive an invitation to an exclusive Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery private event family ticket (valid for 4 people) at the Science Museum, London on Saturday 15th October 2016. Individuals are responsible for organising their own transport to and from the Science Museum. Statoil will not cover the cost of transportation as part of this prize.
- Three (3) 2nd prize winners will receive a family pass (two adults, children aged 4-16) for the Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery. Tickets are valid after the 15th October 2016.
- Twenty (20) 3rd prize winners will receive a book called ‘This Book Thinks You’re a Scientist.
- Fifty (50) 4th prize winners will receive a free child pass for the Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery. Tickets are valid after the 15th October 2016. Accompanying parents and family are not included and will need to purchase tickets separately.
Here is the price list if you fancy visiting Science Museum
Wondroid CompetitionCompetition entry is free. For the full competition terms and conditions and prizes please see here: http://www.wondroidchallenge.com/t&cs.html
Wonderlab: The Statoil Gallery
Entry to the Science Museum is free.
Admission to gallery: Day Pass £8 adult, £6 child, £22.50 family
Annual Pass £14 adult, £10 child, £39 family
We would love to see as many of you as possible to take up the Statoil Wondroid Challenge with a chance to win a visit to Wonderlab and experience the greatest interactive science gallery. We are taking our challenge this week and will come back to you with more pictures.