The morning rush hour of mine starts with a hot cup of tea. To feed my taste bud with an extra special flavour, British Tea Lovers sent me a limited edition Father’s Day gift with premium Ceylon Black Tea.
British Tea Lovers is a new online Tea shop with the aim to provide high quality leaf-Tea for all Tea consumers across the UK and rest of the Europe. They work with the farmers directly and emerging in the market with the prime focus on customer satisfaction by providing a high quality taste.
Some interesting facts about Tea that I thought I should let you know…..
- Tea is the number two drink in the UK. Only second to water - Tea consumption in UK – 165 million cups of tea consumed by UK population daily
The limited edition Father’s Day Gift comes in a attractively designed tin. There is a special message on the tin “For A Special Dad” which makes it an extra special gift for Father’s Day. It come with 75Gms of of 100% Ceylon black tea.
The tin looks elegant and is perfect to store the loose tea. There is no let down on the taste of the tea as well, You smell the freshness of the Tea leaves when you brew it. The pack has the information to make the best tasting tea.
The Promise from BTL to customers
- Premium quality leaf tea
- BTL tea is made with carefully selected young tea leaves
- BTL tea comes from world’s best tea gardens – Ceylon Tea 4.
- BTL tea is delicate, light and refreshingly crispy
- The bespoke occasionalised design makes an ideal gift item for our Special Father’s Day
BTL has offered a 10% discount to my lovely readers, Use the Discount code DAD149 to get your 10% discount and if you signup to BTL News letter, you get additional 10% discount. You can use two codes on one order that gives you a total of 20% discount.
For more information and products from BTL refer their website here.
Follow the on Facebook here.
They are on Twitter @BTLTeaLovers
Disclaimer: I have received a sample to do a honest review. All opinions are my own.