Do you see a little Scientist in your kid!? Do you encourage your children to explore science experiments and get invloved in such activities as a family!?
Then there is something very exciting for you and your family! You could win a family trip to Orlando Florida and enjoy a 7 days trip with entry to Disney Land Florida!
The Wild! Science Global Science Challenge is giving families (2 adults and 2 children) the chance to win:
- A trip to Orlando Florida,
- Entry to Disney World,
- Accomodation t a 5-star resort for 7 days
- Care hire for 7 days
- A full set of Wild Science products
- Entry to the Kennedy Space Centre to meet a real astronaut!
How exciting! I wish I could enter thousand times to grab a chance of winning this wonderful prize!
I hear you asking “How to enter”:
It’s quite simple and you can be in the chance of winning by just waking up that little scientist sleeping in you!
- Buy a Wild! Science Kit and send a receipt copy with your online application
- Design and create an awesome new Wild! Science Kit
- Write and illustrate a basic instruction book to show other kids how to use your awesome Wild! Science Kit.
Simple isn’t it?
To have the taste of how a wild science kit would be, we were sent a Wild Science Perfume Factory to try. As DD1 plays a lot of Badminton and mostly seen with sweats, I thought it would be a perfect idea to give her a chance to make her own perfume. She was obviously quite excited when she received one and with no waiting, straightaway started experimenting.
The kit comes with all the essentials that you need to make your own perfume – from the scents to the super cute, very stylish perfume bottle to store your perfume.
There are clear instructions for the children to follow and I hardly helped DD1. She was quite happy to be very independent and enjoyed making her own perfume with no interference! (We don’t consider anything that is done by DD2 as an interference as it is always there and we are so used to it)
There are 4 scents included in the kit – Rose, Eucalyptus, Jasmine and Mint. The set comes with 5 little bottles to experiment different scents (and there are stickers to decorate the bottles and so you can give a few to your friends) and a glass bottle to store your favourite perfume.
What we loved about the Wild Science Perfume Factory:
- Definitely exciting for any little science mad kid.
- The storage bottles are a huge plus as you can store some perfume to refill the main bottle once emptied.
- The main glass bottle is very stylish
- There are no complex steps except for waiting time to grow the crystals
- stores away neatly in the pink display/storage unit.
- The instructions are very colourful and encourages the child to do it on her own.
What would be nicer to have:
- This set looks to be focussing on girls looking at the perfume bottle. I don’t see any reason why boys can’t show any interest in making their own perfumes?
- There are no Gloves provided in the kit – considering it is a science experiment, regardless of how harmless it is, I would prefer my child to carry out the experiment with gloves on.