After reading this post, You must be hurrying up to place your order with Lands’ End, So here is a discount code for you to use – Apply LESTYLE at checkout which will give you 30% discount. Hurry, this offer expires by midnight 31/10/2015.
Two weeks before, On a sunny bright day, Me and Miss S headed off to
london Oakham to explore the autumn range from Lands’ End and enjoy a Boat trip on Rutland Water. Thanks to the ever exciting @JoesBloggers and the lovely people at Lands’ End for inviting us.
When I received the invite, I was quite confused as it is indeed a long journey for us and not sure if Miss S would take it easy!? But, when I mentioned her about the boat trip and the face painting, she never gave a second thought! So…a London bus, 2 tubes and another coach finally took us to Oakham. The beautiful place welcomed us with a bright sunlight!
Me and Franka from amomentwithFranka with our little ones along with the JoesBloggers team defected the exhausting bus journey with Eye Spy and other games and we were really happy seeing the kids finding each others company enjoyable.
After a quick chat with Elfa (Californianmuminlondon) and Mary (Over40andmumtoone) while gobbling the yummy lunch (as we arrived slightly late), I had a quick chat with other bloggers and Lands’ End team. And while the lovely people at Lands’ End happily accepted to do the hardest job ever – Baby Sitting and engaging toddlers and little ladies, Mums and Dads were comfortably seated for a quick brief about Lands’ End history and What is in store to get us ready for (any) the upcoming weather!
The Start of Lands’ End!?
An young man, GARY COMER, unable to afford a college education, went straight out to work after finishing school, and, many odd jobs later and after exploring Europe, finally ended up in Chicago to fill the gap in the style and ranges of clothing with only the most important values in his mind to deliver the best to his customers!
Why Lands’ End
- First thing first “Its’ guaranteed for life!”, that proves you will never be disappointed with Lands’ End clothing
- They always stands out on quality, up to date with trends (Their mustard collection proves it) and exceptionally stylish
- Their jackets are tested at different temperatures and will never let you down in any weather
- Multi layered jacket means one jacket is just enough to cover you in any weather.
- The kids jackets come with grow along sleeves so you don’t have to worry about a long coat with three quarter sleeve. The grow along sleeve gives you 3.5 cm etc.
- The boys jeans come with re-inforced knees so worry less about those magic holes.
- And most importantly, There is a splash of colour everywhere so you can look awesome even in Autumn and Winter – No more grey and black clothing.
And few amazing collections for the kids
The Waterproof Squall Jacket is soft and just perfect for all weather with the Lands’ End trademark features, the grow-a-long sleeve and all weather proof.
The day ended with the more exciting boat trip on Rutland water, a perfect country side and a most wanted getaway from the busiest London life.
Thank you @landsend for a lovely day at #landsendstylestudio yummy food, gorgeous clothing, awesome goody bag, amazing face painting and you even did baby sitting! And now on a boat ride!! What else can make a perfect day!