Well…. Lets start with the disclaimer first…. as you might be already wondering what am I doing here in a blog post that’s all about the Mens’ Shaver!?
All the opinions and thoughts in this blog post are from my ever smart gentleman who looks after the beautiful ladies at “Mummy and the Cuties”. All the opinions shared in the post are the personal thoughts of Mr at Mummy and the Cuties based on his experience with Braun WaterFlex WF2S Shaver.
If you remember, We have reviewed Braun Series 5 5030s Shaver few months before and recommended it as one of the Best Buys for Father’s Day. Hubby absoulutely loves 5030s. The only down side we have noted down for 5030s is it can only be a Dry Shaver. Being a too busy (!!!???) man, Hubby was so much looking forward to a Dry and Wet shaver for two reasons
He strongly believes that a wet shave would be more cleaner, easier and smooth.
He loves a morning shave than the an evening one and was much interested to save time by clubbing his morning shower and Shave.
So, When he was offered to review the New Braun WaterFlex WF2S, he was extremely excited and couldn’t wait more to see how it could be different from his beloved 5030s.
What’s in the Box:
- One unit of Braun WaterFlex WF2S shaver unit with the precise long hair trimmer – We have received a Blue one which Hubby was very happy about. You also have the choice of White, Black and Red to choose.
- Protection cap for the Shaver Head
- Cleaning Brush
- Power cord
- Precise long hair trimmer (if you have been lazy for quite a while to shave)….
- A good grip (been tested in the in the shower as well and hubby feels as the most important feature to get a perfect and SAFE shave)
- Light weight.
- Charging indicator to keep you ready any time.
- Swivel head (33 Deg) that adapts the position to the movement.
Braun WaterFlex WF2S gives the benefits of the wet shave and also the protective gel, cream or foam. While it is genreally accepted that wet shave makes it easier to remove the storng hair and protective foam soothens the skin, WaterFlex works on a tremendously incredible combination of both to provide a clean, smooth shave. The swivel head and the good grip makes it easier to move around the face and the neck. And no more worries about damaging the product under water… it is proven to be 100% waterproof upto 1 m immersion and can also be rinsed under running water for easy cleaning.
The OptiBlade and 3 Stage cutting guarantees for a perfectly and amazingly close and smooth shave that lasts longer. And as guaranteed, Braun WaterFlex is built with highest German Braun quality standards.
- Long Hair Trimmer to style the moustache or beard – Hubby finds it more useful .. the Picture tells you why! 🙂
- Takes an hour to fully charge which would give you a 45 minutes shave – We haven’t tested this feature and not sure if the battery drains when not in use.
- A quick charge of 5 minutes will help you to have a one cordless (Quick) Shave – We have tested this and it is ideal only when there is much less to shave (for everyday shave, Maybe)
- The SmartPlug has an automatic worldwide voltage adjustment (100V-240V). For your best convenience – at home or travelling.
- LED display for the battery charge indicator.
Here is the commercial video on Braun WaterFlex if you fancy having more idea on what you could get from the New wet & Dry Shaver
Here is a small video on how the Swivel head works
Here is a video on how to use your Braun WaterFlex shaver with foam or in shower & How to keep your Braun WaterFlex clean
With all the great features and advanced technology, Mr at Mummy and the Cuties feels it is a great product and would be the Best one on Christmas wish list. Braun WaterFlex WF2S is available now to buy. It retails for £159.99 approximately but you may be lucky enough to grab a good deal on Christmas Best Buys.
If at all there is one thing I would love to have on Braun WaterFlex, that would be a Child Lock button. Though hubby claims it is a not that necessary, As a mum, I always prefer any such electrical device to have a Child Lock button !
And, We would like to mention that Hubby did have the skin irritation even after the comfortable and smooth shave with the Gel and the Aftershave lotion. However, it is not anything to do with the shaver. He generally has a sensitive skin and the irritability is something he got used to over years :(. And I did have another surprise for him that might help him to get rid of this problem – And…. That is “Braun CoolTec C2S-W shaver” that is specially designed for the sensitive skins. See what we thought about “Braun CoolTec C2S-W shaver” here.
For more information, visit the Braun website: http://www.braun.com/global/male-grooming/waterflex-shavers.html