Thanks for being a regular reader to Mummy and the Cuties. It is just less than 100 days for Christmas. Isn’t it too exciting…..!? It’s time to sort out the gifts, getting everything ready for Christmas and most of us might be already busy on getting more ticked on the “Christmas Wish List”
If you had a chance to read our blog last week, you must have noticed, we have recommended a great Wet&Dry shaver from Braun – Braun WaterFlex WF2S, which is incredibly loved by the Mr @ Mummy and the Cuties. Braun doesn’t stop it’s invention just there!… There is another amazing product on board on the Christmas Wish list and that is….. Braun CoolTec Shavers – Specially designed for the Sensitive Skins.
And the first and major difference between WaterFlex & CoolTec Shavers is “The design for CoolTec for Sensitive Skins with Active Cooling Technology”
What’s in the Box?
The box is obviously slightly bigger than WaterFlex 🙂 as it comes with the charging station. It includes
- A Braun CoolTec CT2S-W shaver unit with the Long hair trimmer
- Charging station.
- Shaver Power adaptor
- Protective cap
- Cleaning brush
First impressions on Braun CoolTec CT2S-W:
- A good grip for a safe shave.
- Comes with the Long Hair trimmer to style the sideburns, moustache or beard
- A dedicated button for Turning on an off the Cooling during Shave.
- And most importantly, from my point of view – Travel/Child lock which I feel is missing from WaterFlex (I am still yet to confirm with Braun on this)
How Braun CoolTec works?
The active cooling technology is a great friend to Hubby’ sensitive skin and got a huge plus from him. The shaving otherwise as good as WaterFlex. “Braun CoolTec CT2S-W is the only wet & Dry Shaver” in CoolTec family. But the other dry shavers in CoolTec come with the specially designed Alcohol based cleaning station to keep your shaver hygienically clean. Travel Lock can be activated by pressing the on/off switch for 3 seconds the shaver is locked. This is confirmed by a beep sound and the lock symbol in the display. Afterwards the display turns off. To deactivate the Travel Lock, you just have to press the on/off switch for 3 seconds the shaver is unlocked again.
CoolTec CT2S-W is fully water-proof and can be rinsed in running water for a thorough clean. The battery performance is just as in WaterFlex – A fully charged battery (an hour to fully charge) comes for a 45 minutes shave and a quick 5 minute charge can help you get a quick shave.
Here is the commercial video for Braun CoolTec. There are different models of CoolTec shavers for you to choose from based on what you need and you can see the range here.
Well, Comparing WaterFlex and CoolTec, Hubby preferred CoolTec as it helped a lot for his sensitive skin. Braun CoolTec CT2s-W is retailed for approximately £200 and WaterFlex is available to buy at around £159. CoolTec definitely justifies the price difference.
Braun has more Tips and Tricks or how to get a perfect shave and helps you choose the perfect shaver. There are options to compare the different shavers available…. So, you time starts now to tick one more item on your Christmas wish list.
A disclaimer: The lovely people at Braun sent us a CoolTec to review to leave our thoughts on the product. All the opinions here in the blog post are from the Mr @ Mummy and the Cuties.
- 32Father's day - I had an obligation from Miss S to find a perfect Father's day gift for her dad. And I didn't hunt a lot to find one. I knew exactly what he was looking for and just in time I was approached by Braun if hubby could review one of the Braun's innovative…
- 30The most wonderful time of the year is almost here and it is time to sort out the gifts! Although Present buying is a joyful experience for anyone, it is also considered as one of the most confusing, time-consuming and stressful experience to choose the best gift for the loved…