- Overexcited with first baby arrival and invested in expensive products?
- Regretted and wished you shouldn’t have bought that while recycling the product you bought for your baby as he is outgrown of it!?
Well, many of us would definitely tick both boxes and I sure do! There were LOADS we have for for DD1, from the crib, pram, highchair, Booster seat, walker, bouncer… to everything that attracts you in a baby shop, You name it.
However, if you ask a question – “Did we use it to the fullest!?”? then, the answer is a definite NO. There were a few we reused for DD2 but as there is 6 years gap between them and initially we had no plan to go for a second child, most of the things had either been recycled or passed onto friends, family or charity.
I wished, there was something that could be well used over years and years as the children grow! And the “Wish came true” via “The Multy by NinnaNanna”
Multy can convert to different products to fit your child’s age and deserves to be the first one you would buy for your new baby. The Multy will prove an indispensable addition to your life from the moment you bring your new baby home. From sleeping soundly to making mealtimes easy – your baby will grow to love it, and you’ll love the convenience.
- Turns from a crib into a high chair and storage unit without the need to buy additional parts or components
- It locks and it rocks and can be locked in several angled positions, designed to lessen impact of reflux, colic, and the common cold
- Rocks longitudinally, mimicking the natural cuddle of a parent (research has shown this is more comfortable especially for motion sensitive babies)
- Compact design to suit a position next to or at the bottom of the parents bed
- Contemporary look, yet still maintaining a cute, baby feel
The assembly is quite straight forward and the instructions are very clear and explains each step as detailed as it can be.
I actually thought I would need Hubby’s help to assemble it, but as he was quite busy for the past three weeks, I have decided to do it myself and there wasn’t any struggles till the final step.
The rocking crib is designed to rock backwards and forwards to mimic being rocked to sleep in their parents’ arms. The Locking mechanisn beneath the crib can be adjusted to angle the crib. The Multy can also be gently tilted at varying angles to assist a baby sleeping with colic or reflux as advised.
It can be fitted with the small storage tray to keep your baby’s stuffs – May be a couple of nappies, wipes and the changing mat. It is always handy to have an extra storage.
The Multy can turn into a highchair when your baby is ready for it. It can be adjusted from the very first time your baby can sit upright until they are a young adult, meaning it will help them make the transition from a highchair as a baby to sitting at the ‘big table’ with their family and friends.
Benefits as a Highchair are:
- Simple design for ease of cleaning
- Unique curved design enables the chair to be positioned closely to a dining table
- Adjustable height so it can continually be used as the child grows
- Removable table and optional plastic cover tray
- Adjustable footrest slots at the bottom of the stand – useful to assist your child to reach the bathroom sink to brush their teeth, or help mum in the kitchen cooking
- Can even seat adults when tray is removed and be used as a spare chair around the dinner table
We are yet to do it and will add pictures later. But, rightnow, here is a picture from The Multy.
And, it doesn’t stop there. Do you think your baby is too old to use the highchair? No worries, turn it to a Storage for toys and books. The Multy comes with everything you need to convert to a storage shelf.
This useful storage unit can be freestanding or wall mounted and has one shelf and two baskets (everything is included in the package)
Here is a video we have put together as we assembled The Multy as a Crib. Hope you find it useful. We will soon be converting it to a High chair and I will come back here to post the video.
Overall, The Multy will hold many memories for parents through its years of use as a crib, highchair and child’s chair, and by converting it into lasting storage, it means those memories will never be lost, whilst The Multy will continue to add value to your life.
We LOVE it and happy that there is a baby product that can stay longer with us while still being used. The Multy is currently available to buy from Tesco and Amazon and retailed around £199. Though it looks expensive, it is definitely worth it as it is going to travel with you for longer.
Hope you love it too.
Please let us know your thoughts. We always love to hear your comments.
e-meet you at the next post…. Until then…
Bye and Take care
Mummy and the Cuties
Disclaimer: We were sent a sample for the purpose of this review. All the opinions are our own.