The credit goes to big sister – a little help from mum And very happy with the result ! Proud Mummy moment :)
As the girls grow up, the house is being taken over by girly things.. and I am kind of loving it :). To add to the collection, Character recently sent us the lovely and sparkly “Shimmer n Sparkle Crystal Craze Gem Cuff Bracelets” to try. And it arrived just in time for the weekend fun!
The set doesn’t have too many things, just what is needed, So… there is no Mess but still a lot of fun which is what I loved the most about it.
The box contains,
- Wide snap cuff/Braid – 1 No
- Adjustable Snap cuff bracelets in black colour – 2 Nos
- Adjustable Snap cuff bracelets in Pink colour – 2 Nos
- Metalic wrapping threads
- Sparkling Gem Sticker Strips
The instructions are very simple and it is super easy … The bracelets will be ready within few minutes and they look awesome. You just peel off sparkling gem sticker stripes and stick them on the chosen cuff. Layer them in multi colours and enjoy the sparkle. Decorate them with the multicoloured wrapping strings.
The plus points:
- The cuffs seems to be stronger to stay longer when the little ones are handling the adjusting buttons. I have pulled them few times and was happy with it.
- The buttons are just the right way it has to be, Not too loose to come off easily or Not to tight so the little ones can handle them on their own.
- The Colour choices of the Gems are great
- The glue on the Gem sticker is very good so they don’t peel easily off the cuff.
What could have been better:
- There could have been slightly more choices of colours for the cuffs – but there are only a few supplied
- The bracelets does look slightly bigger and I felt the adjusting idea could have been improved to fit the little hands as it is recommended from Age 6.
Why not make a few and share with your friends? The Crystal Craze Gem Cuff Bracelets are available from character online and priced around £14.99 and would make an ideal Easter gift for your daughter.
Disclaimer: We received a sample for honest review. All opinions are my own