We were on Europe trip and though I was very happy and excited about it, I was slightly worried about staying away from Social Media and didn’t want to face a nightmare of having a huge data roaming bill from my provider on my return. However, Holidays are so much fun but it is incredibly exciting when you can share your happy moments with your friends and family.
So, Off I went to google for the cheap and best ways to stay connected while we are on the road trip at Europe. Out of numerous choices, I decided to go for Tep Wireless for the following reasons.
Why I recommend Tep Wireless:
- Connects 5 devices. – This is the first reason for me to choose Tep Wireless as it was a family trip we always had all the 5 connected.
- EASY DELIVERY & RETURN – Receive anywhere in the world (even airports), and return via post once back home.
- Connects anywhere and everywhere in Europe except when you are on Brittany Ferries in the middle of the sea on the way to Spain and the tunnels you go through in Switzerland!
- Easy to connect, No Setup or cables needed and comes with all in one charging adaptor.
- 8 Hrs battery life and Unlimited data usage – Very useful when you connect multiple devices and travel with children who would never stop watching Peppa Pig on YouTube. Most of the network providers have set the limit on data usage.
- The Speed was very reasonable and I have hardly noticed it slowing down!
- Secured – As you would always look for!
So …. How much do you pay!?
It is £6.50 per day, Actually for every 24 hours! So, if you use it, You pay for it (for 24 hours) and if you don’t switch on your Tep, You are not charged. Hubby rented it for 3 weeks and paid up front for the whole 3 weeks and after our return, we received a refund for the days we didn’t use Tep.
You can also insure your device to cover you for loss.
What about Customer Support:
You have 24/7 Customer support and technical assistance. You can connect to them on whatsapp, Live chat and phone. We had to get technical assistance as Hubby’s office laptop was not connecting to Tep while all the other devices connected to internet like a charm. As his laptop was connecting to all the other wireless networks but just not Tep, we have narrowed down the reason that it could be the network driver on his laptop which is still an unknown issue for us as he can not update the drivers on his own.
If you are travelling to Europe and still want to stay connected avoiding those huge data roaming bills, I strongly recommend trying Tep. There are also area specific WiFi devices if you are travelling to other countries.
Disclaimer: I was under no obligation to write this post. I found Tep wireless being very useful on our Europe trip and would like my readers to benefit from this post as not many of us are fond of googling before we travel abroad and I have heard many nightmare stories about data roaming bills.